Best Smart Home Hubs you can get for 2022. Reviews and Comparison
In this blog post, we are going to talk about the Best Smart Home Hubs. We understand this problem because we have gone through the entire Best Smart Home Hubs research process already, which is why we have put together a comprehensive list of the Best Smart Home Hubs available in the market today. After hours of researching and using all the models on the market, we find the Best Smart Home Hubs of 2022. Check out our ranking below!
Top Best Smart Home Hubs in 2022
List the Best Smart Home Hubs in 2022
Aeotec Smart Home Hub, Works as a SmartThings Hub, Z-Wave Zigbee Gateway, Compatible with Alexa, Google Assistant, WiFi
- Easiest way to make your home a smart home: Wirelessly connect and control a huge range of smart devices - over 5,000 are available from dozens of brands - including voice assistants, lights & switches, speakers, cameras, sensors and more
- Automate connected devices: Any device you connect can be included into automations which can be intelligently managed
- Control via Sapp and voice: Monitor and control connected devices, and run automations, using the Samsung SmartThings app on Android, iOS, and iPadOS, or voice user interfaces Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant
- Requires an internet-connected Wi-Fi router (available Ethernet port recommended), plus a smart phone or table running the SmartThings app
- Compatibility: certified to work with Google, Alexa, SmartThings, Wi-Fi, Z-Wave Plus, and ZigBee protocols. Not compatible outside of the USA.
Ezlo Plus Smart Home Hub with Zigbee, Z-Wave - Control Smart Bulbs, Smart Locks, Motion Sensors, and Cameras. 2022 Model
- Enables control of Z-Wave and Zigbee devices including lights, thermostats, door locks, sensors, and more, from multiple manufacturers
- Control thousands of 3rd-party Wi-Fi devices associated with Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant using Ezlo VOI
- Create personalized scenes so your home is always the way you like it
- Use local control for ultra-fast responsiveness and to keep your system off the cloud
- Easy to setup notifications sent to your iOS or Android phone through the Vera App
Hubitat Elevation Home Automation Hub (Model C-7) Compatible with Alexa, Google Home, Zigbee, Z-Wave, Lutron (Requires Lutron Smart Bridge Pro)
$99.95 in stock
2 used from $96.97
- Speed: Automations are processed locally on the hub for fast, reliable home automation
- Compatibility: Compatible with most Zigbee, Z-Wave, LAN, Google Home, Alexa and Lutron devices (Lutron requires Lutron SmartBridge Pro). Please check for compatibility with your devices before purchasing.
- Customizable: Dozens of built-in automation apps for customizing your smart home
- Reliability: Automations do not rely on cloud servers or the internet
SAMSUNG SmartThings Smart Home Hub 2nd Generation
2 used from $199.99
- Your smart home needs a brain, so get started with a SmartThings Hub. It connects wirelessly with a wide range of smart devices and makes them work together
- Add smart devices and put your home to work. Choose from a wide range of compatible devices, including lights, speakers, locks, thermostats, sensors, and more
- Use the SmartThings app or Amazon Alexa to control your smart home. Teach your house new tricks by telling it what to do when you’re asleep, awake, away, and back home
- Power: In-wall power adapter with about 10 hours of backup power from 4 AA batteries (included) Communication. Protocol: ZigBee, Z-Wave, IP. Range: 50-130 feet Operating Temperature: 41 to 95°F. Compatible Brands: Honeywell, Philips Hue, Kwikset
- Requires an internet-connected Wi-Fi router with an available Ethernet port, plus the free SmartThings app for Android (4.1 or later) or iPhone (iOS 9.0 or later)
Echo (4th Gen) | With premium sound, smart home hub, and Alexa | Charcoal
$59.99 in stock
- PREMIUM SOUND: Rich, detailed sound that automatically adapts to any room. Supports lossless HD audio available on select streaming services such as Amazon Music HD.
- VOICE CONTROL YOUR MUSIC: Stream songs from Amazon Music, Apple Music, Spotify, SiriusXM, and more. HD requires a compatible music streaming service.
- SMART HOME HUB: Built-in hub to voice control compatible lights, locks, and sensors. Easily set up compatible Zigbee devices or select Ring Smart Lighting solar lights and bulbs.
- ALEXA IS READY TO HELP: Set timers, reminders, and alarms. Alexa answers questions like "Alexa, what time is it?"
- START YOUR ROUTINES WITH MOTION - Turn on compatible lights, play your Flash Briefing, or turn on the coffee maker when you walk into the room.
Brilliant Smart Home Control (4-Switch Panel) — Alexa Built-In & Compatible with Ring, Sonos, Hue, Google Nest, Wemo, SmartThings, Apple HomeKit — In-Wall Touchscreen Control for Lights, Music, & More
- EASY SMART HOME CONTROL FOR EVERYONE: Brilliant touchscreen panels with built-in Alexa make it easy for everyone at home to control popular smart devices, lighting, cameras, locks, thermostats, intercom, scenes and more by simply replacing a light switch
- REPLACES A 4-GANG LIGHT SWITCH PANEL & REQUIRES NEUTRAL & GROUND WIRES: This 4-Switch Panel installs in a standard 4-gang electrical box Includes a 5 inch LCD touchscreen, a built-in camera with privacy shutter and a built-in motion sensor
- SMART LIGHTING: Turn regular lights into smart lights (supports LED, CFL, halogen, incandescent bulbs, dimmable, multiway); Control Hue, LIFX, and Kasa TP-Link smart bulbs Control lights using touch, voice, built-in motion detection, scenes or an app
- IN-WALL SONOS, RING & SMART LOCK CONTROL: Now everyone at home can easily browse and play music with Sonos speakers, see who's at the door with a Ring Video Doorbell, and unlock the door with a compatible smart lock-all without needing a phone
BroadLink IR/RF Smart Home Hub-WiFi IR/RF Blaster for Home Automation, TV, Curtain, Shades Remote, Smart AC Controller, Works with Alexa, Google Assistant, IFTTT (RM4 pro)
1 used from $44.33
- 【HIGH COMPATIBILITY】: Support RF (315MHZ & 433MHz) controlled devices such as curtain/shades motor, projector, light switch. Pls make sure your appliance does not use rolling code; Support 50,000+ IR controlled entertainment and life appliances, such as TV, Air Conditioner, Set top box, Streaming player, Amplifier, Sound Bar... Online updated IR library ensures the compatibility for new models. Manual learning is also available.
- 【TV / AC CONTROL】: Voice control your TV with On/Off, Volume control, Change channel by number/name, Switch input, Play, Fast forward, Rewind, Pause, Stop, Previous, Next…Voice control your aircon with On/Off, Temperature, Fan speed, mode. With free easy-to-use BroadLink App, you can remotely control your IR/RF devices no matter you are at home or away. Note: you can visit our website to confirm if your IR appliances is compatible with our devices: PARTNERSHIPS - APPLIANCE(IR).
- 【VOICE CONTROL AND IFTTT】: Works with Alexa or Google Assistant and IFTTT (“BroadLink” skill/service) . Simple setup with Amazon Echo or Google Nest to easily voice control your IR devices, and more home automation settings can be added by IFTTT. Siri voice control is also available on phone.
- 【FEATURES】: Create multiple timers and customized scenes as you need to control your Home Infrared/RF appliances. Frequency ranges are 305~335MHz & 430~440MHz, with fixed code, not rolling code.
- 【QUALITY & TECH SUPPORT】: NOTE: Require a secured 2.4GHz Wi-Fi networks. If you have any issues on device connecting, pls contact our support team any time. Some special curtain motor and ceiling fan may not supportted, you can consult us before purchasing.
Zigbee Hub Gateway, 2.4 GHz WiFi Smart Home Hub, Compatible with Alexa & Google Home, Only for TREATLIFE Zigbee Water Leak Detector, Motion Sensor and Smart Door Sensor, 1 Pack
- Notes: Treatlife ZigBee Hub is only compatible with Tuya ZigBee smart home devices, and it needs to connect under 2.4 GHz WiFi frequency, please check the compatibility before purchasing. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us first.
- Easy to Set Up and Use: No need to connect to network cable, just power this smart gateway hub on and connect it with the Treatlife App. Within several minutes, you will got a smart home automation.
- Support 128 Connections: This Zigbee WiFi Gateway Hub supports with a maximum of up to 128 tuya zigbee smart devices, compatible with Alexa, Google Home Assistant and Apple HomeKit for a hands-free voice control, remote control experience.
- Home Automation: Works with all tuya zigbee devices to create a comprehensive, smart home automation system. Teach the google home hub on the Treatlife App with your Good Morning, Goodbye, Goodnight, and other routines to automatically turn your devices on or off throughout the day.
- Whole Home Coverage: Worry-free that the ZigBee signal quality is affected by the wall, coverage up to 50m from the google hub to wifi router and support automatic networking to expand. Whole Home Coverage with long range and more stable network.
HomeSeer HomeTroller PRO Smart Home Controller Hub | Locally Managed Automation | Also Compatible with Alexa, Google Home & IFTTT
- LOCALLY MANAGED AUTOMATION: Your automations are managed locally (NOT in the cloud) for better speed, reliability and privacy.
- FREE INTEGRATIONS: Works with Alexa, Google Home, Z-Wave, Zigbee, MyQ, Harmony Hub, IFTTT, HUE, Ecobee, LIFX, Rachio, & More.
- FREE REMOTE ACCESS: Includes MyHS Remote Access Service so you can monitor and control your home from anywhere.
- FREE CAMERA SUPPORT: Supports Live Views & Automated Recordings (with compatible RTSP cameras)
- CLOUD BACKUP AVAILABLE: Keep your system settings safe with our off-site backup service.
Sengled Z02-hub Hub for Use Smart Products, Compatible with Alexa and Google Assistant, 1 Count (Pack of 1), White
- Connect your Home: The brains of the Sengled system, the hub enables you to control up to 64 Sengled Smart lights and accessories with the hub. A hub is necessary to use a voice assistant, like Alexa and Google Assistant
- Easy to Install: Connect the Sengled Smart Hub to your router using the included Ethernet cable and use the in-app guide to set up
- Home Automation: Easily extend your smart home system across every room by connecting Sengled Smart LEDs and accessories to the hub, then automate
- Voice control: Connect the hub to Alexa or Google Assistant-enabled devices and use your voice to control your Sengled Smart LEDs and accessories
- One simple app: Control all your Sengled smart devices using the Sengled Home app (iOS/Android.) Set schedules, group devices and more to control all of your home's Sengled smart products
Things to consider before buying a Best Smart Home Hubs
There are many benefits to purchasing a Best Smart Home Hubs. Buying the right product is not an easy task; you have to check many things to select the best one in the market. After all, here we are including an in-depth buying guide that will refine your purchasing decision.
Suppose you’re new to ratings and reviews or have plenty of experience selecting a product, searching for a new product that can seem like an overwhelming experience. This is true when you don’t know what factor to consider before buying a product.
Criteria to consider before buying a Best Smart Home Hubs.
- Questions to ask the product benefits.
- How to know when it’s using factors and useability.
- And more
- A Quick Guide to The Selection Best Smart Home Hubs
When you read this article to know what we have recommended for you. Don’t worry; you can contact us without hesitation when you think wrong information about Best Smart Home Hubs.
Honestly, after researching a dozen products about Best Smart Home Hubs and many users, we ranked the product this year. Because in this post, our top quality recommends selecting on the market, as the full related product, and it comes with reasonable prices for every user ever released.
We know that you can ask why we purchase this one, right. So, when we select this product, you need to know about guides from trusted sources. For this reason, in this article, we help you choose the Best Smart Home Hubs and what is best for your needs and where you buy the product. After all, our advice is straightforward, and we try to provide the best one for customers.
At first, thanks for browse our reviews, so we value your time and invite you to join the conversation. Because in this article you get the Best Smart Home Hubs latest product in this year. Our top recommendation list of Best Smart Home Hubs is updated regularly, that’s for you can purchase any product without debut, that the information provided is up to date.
This article picked these organic articles from the trusted, reputed brands, and all are top-rated form users reviews. So, we hope the reviews will be helpful for you to find out your perfect Best Smart Home Hubs.